Carbon Monoxide Detector Safety


Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas created when fuels (such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, oil, and methane) burn incompletely. There are times in the home, heating and cooking equipment that burn fuel can be sources of carbon monoxide.

Here are some tips from the National Fire Protection Association:

You can never be too careful when it comes to checking your CO detectors. Keep your family and loved ones safe by using these tips monthly. Set a reminder on your phone to stay consistent. As we like to say #homesafehome!

Stay warm!